Curators are great, but they’re inherently biased. Curators are always making an editorial decision. Those biases have really big implications.
The deadline is Monday March 28, 2022 9:00PM.
All undergraduate Fine Arts students currently enrolled at Concordia may apply to be part of the jury. Please note that jury will be chosen at random.
The curating team is composed of 1 A.U.S. coordinator(s) and 1-6 member(s) of the undergraduate student body.
- Understand and support A.U.S.’ mission and priorities
- Conduct academic and interdisciplinary research to support curatorial content
- Write supporting text material for the physical exhibition and its digital counterpart
- Select works of art, or art projects, grouped around the theme: Sustainability
- Stand by the artists, the artworks selected as well as the conceptual ideas that underscore the exhibition
Applicants will be selected by A.U.S.’ coordinators randomly with the help of a number generator.