Q & A
- A.U.S. is small and nimble. Your individual contribution will always have a huge impact. It’s a rewarding experience.
- A.U.S. has a can do ethos. We adapt quickly and are solution oriented.
- A.U.S. is efficient and rational. We make the best out of the resources at hand.
- A.U.S. is a dream lab. We’re idea-driven. We’re material-driven. We’re a brave space.
- A.U.S. is inclusive. Everyone can sculpt. We’re also a safe space.
- A.U.S. is collegial. Friends make life a lot more fun.
The Finance Coordinator plans A.U.S.’s budget in accordance with the timeline of activities determined by the Coordinating team.
Main responsibilities are:
- Filing reimbursement forms such as expenses, honorariums or purchases
- Overseeing bookkeeping procedures
- Preparing a yearend financial report to be presented at the Annual General Meeting
- Researching funding opportunities for the Association
- Preparing grant and funding applications in collaboration with the Coordinating Team
- Reading, understanding and abiding by the Association’s Constitution
A.U.S. is a collegial association. Coordinators are expected and encouraged to help each other at all time. This often means accomplishing tasks that fall outside a coordinator’s initial portfolio.
- Current undergraduate student at Concordia
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of budgeting processes
- Respecting the Privacy Act
- Detail oriented
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Strong interest in the fine Art community
- Good writing skills
- Process oriented
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and share
All coordinators are expected to commit an average of 4 hours a week. This includes a weekly Coordinating Team meeting.
The deadline to apply is August 3, 2021. Elections to fill the vacant coordinator positions will be held on August 4, 2021.