Q & A
- A.U.S. is small and nimble. Your individual contribution will always have a huge impact. It’s a rewarding experience.
- A.U.S. has a can do ethos. We adapt quickly and are solution oriented.
- A.U.S. is efficient and rational. We make the best out of the resources at hand.
- A.U.S. is a dream lab. We’re idea-driven. We’re material-driven. We’re a brave space.
- A.U.S. is inclusive. Everyone can sculpt. We’re also a safe space.
- A.U.S. is collegial. Friends make life a lot more fun.
The Events Coordinator helps plan and facilitate the various events, workshops and outings to take place throughout the year.
Main responsibilities are:
- Organizing special call-outs application procedure
- Facilitating the smooth running operations of in person or online events
- Ensuring that health and safety protocols are followed by all participants
- Overseeing the development of A.U.S.’ sustainability policy
- Obtaining necessary permits, insurance policies or authorizations for events
- Reading, understanding and abiding by the Association’s Constitution
A.U.S. is a collegial association. Coordinators are expected and encouraged to help each other at all time. This often means accomplishing tasks that fall outside a coordinator’s initial portfolio.
- Current undergraduate student at Concordia
- Aptitude for leadership
- Handle pressure
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Passionate about Sculpture and the fine Art community
- Excellent communication skills (knowledge of French is an asset)
- Solution oriented
- Willingness to learn and share
All coordinators are expected to commit an average of 4 hours a week. This includes a weekly Coordinating Team meeting.
The deadline to apply is August 3, 2021. Elections to fill the vacant coordinator positions will be held on August 4, 2021.